Insight Wellness of Maryland's clinicians provide individual, family, group, and couples counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
Crisis Intervention - COVID19 COPING SUPPORT
Trauma Informed Treatment (Including Trauma Focused CBT)
Parenting Support (College Counseling/Decision Making)
Postpartum Mood Disorders & Anxiety
New Parent Consultation and Training
Work and Career issues
Stress Management and Mindfulness* Training
LGBTQIA - Safe Space
Addiction & Recovery
Eating and Personality Related Disorders
Tele-Mental Health Provided - WE ARE 100% ONLINE
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, Insight Wellness of Maryland offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
For more information about the specific specialities of our clinicians, click here.
By Appointment Only
*Mindfulness training is now a proven method to literally change your brain!
Current Mental Health
Articles & News
- Child & Adolescent Counseling
- Play & Sandtray Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Coping & Adjusments
- Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
Post Graduate Training
- Various Trainings offered exclusively for new Master's level graduates from Social Work and Counseling Psychology Programs
- One stop shop for CEU needs.
- Working on multiple state of the art trainings, based on the pulse of the psychotherapy craft.
Peer Consultation Group
- Consultation group for mental health providers
- Peer brown bag luncheons with speakers.
...stay tuned ~ more information to follow!!!!!
- Working with various Master's level programs to develop an exclusive location for stellar trainings for current master's interns in the Baltimore and Greater Baltimore Areas.
- 8-14 week mindful meditation training 1:1 to develop a practice of your own or teach you to incorporate this skill with your clients. Mindfulness is changing our brains - let's change yours! (Not covered by insurance)